[at-l] Pepper Spray vs Mace

FWIW;

I personally would seek out an outfitter for the bear type pepper spray.  It
is alleged to be stronger than the personal defence version.  I also would
not admit PLANNING to use it for defence against the common two legged
miscreant.  Also it is only effective when freshly applied to the mucous
membranes.  Bears WILL seek out the residue.  (My son tells of a Hispanic
drill instructor who did not need to use a mask during the gas mask
training.  Familiarization or acclimation?)

Black Wolfe

----- Follow up message -----