[at-l] Poles, was: wrist straps

I suspect that the flexion present in the tubing is all of the shock
absorber needed. I suspect the shock absorbers are primarily a scheme
to help snuggly attach the pole sections and reduce corrosion.

I think Chase may want to reassess the use of the wrist strap over the
palmar surface of his wrist.This could increase the chance that a fall
with the poles could levage him into a ulnar and radial wrist fracture,
a really nasty thing to be avoided. The other way would only result in
a severe thumb sprain or fracture in the worst case.

Bill...