[at-l] Superfeet question

Sly said:

<While others have had success, I used Superfeet until my feet couldn't stand
it any more and switched to Spenco insoles that offer a lot more cushion. The
Spenco's are about half the price of Superfeet and come with a 1 year
warranty.

If you ask me, Superfeet are highly overrated...>

I had the same experience.  I had actually had custom inserts made before my
hike, but my boot size changed and I couldn't use them.  Based on other hiker
feedback, I bought superfeet, but used them for only a few weeks before my
feet's cries for mercy prevailed.  Then I bought the more "cushy" spenco
inserts.  I replaced these a couple times on my hike I think, but they were
well worth it for me.

Twilight