[at-l] GA RUCK -- Food & Food Preparation Equipment List -- Update as of one week to go

Looks as if Saturday night dinner is still veering toward Chili -- with one
firm a bunch of chili" and I'll do a pot of vegetarian chili.  However,
anyone can bring any sort of pot luck dish, or side dishes.

We still have a number of holes in the food list, which I assume folk will
be signing up to fill, if last year is any indication.  BTW, the holes
extend beyond just pot luck dishes, breakfast meat, etc.  No one has signed
up for beverage (coffee, tea, etc), condiments (sweetener, salt, pepper,
butter, etc).  If you don't cook, here is a chance to join in.

In addition to holes in the food and beverage being volunteered, we are
short in the disposable flatware, tableware, paper towels.  I'll bring bowls
and spoons for soup and chili.  Hope someone signs up for other stuff --
again an opportunity for the non-cooks.

Chainsaw

*** Food volunteered

** FRIDAY:

* Friday Supper:

Homemade bread....probably some Pesto bread and some Buttermilk bread
--> Hummingbird

Soup (& Homemade bread if needed) --> Chainsaw

Veggie soup w/ a meat broth base --> Bryan Kramer

** SATURDAY:

* Saturday Breakfast

Wonderful blueberry patch filled pancakes. -->OB

Some breakfast food (depending on what others sign-up for) --> Chainsaw

* Saturday Supper:

A bunch of Chili --> Vcat

A pot of vegetarian chili -->Chainsaw

Cornbread mixings for the chili --> OB

Tiramisu --> Sunny

*** Food tentatively volunteered:

20 servings of minestrone soup    --> 80% chance of being there

*** Food Preparation Equipment volunteered:

Two 42 cup coffee pots (one for hot water & the other for coffee) & one 11x
21 inch electric grill --> Chainsaw

Disposable Bowls & Spoons --> Chainsaw