[at-l] Whiteblaze.net

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, but in case there is still any doubt
on ther matter, after a bit of administrative re-shuffling and address
changing, the Whiteblaze website is now back in business, and can be found
at THE ORIGINAL ADDRESS, which is www.whiteblaze.net   For those of you who
haven't checked it out yet, Whiteblaze, in the space of a few short months,
has turned into an excellent informational site, and has quickly attracted
some 500 members, including former hikers and lots of folks planning to hike
this year.  I urge anyone interested in helping the site grow to come check
it out, particularly those of you interested in helping the prospective
hikers who'll be leaving in a few weeks.