[at-l] Gulf Hagas

--
In a message dated 1/8/2003 6:59:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> The relos are all inside the corridor strip.
> Gulf Hagas is outside, but adjacent to, the AT corridor.

Hmmm, I don't think ALL relos are inside the original corridor, but I could
be wrong.

Are all land deals by the ATC or NP always regulated by Congress?  For
instance the relo near Killington was privately own and a land swap was
accomplished.  Did Congress have to approve that?

Sly