[at-l] Why off topic, SUV's

--
>Cheesburger>????

It is people like you, on 2 wheels, thinking they own the road, that cause
the problems. Those who bike need to have consideration and MOVE over when
the vehicle that the road was made for is coming.
Don't get me wrong, I love biking too, but it's the guys that hang over in
the lane and don't merge right when they know a car is coming. I don't care
what size car your in, the biker should get out of the way.

And POG, if your reading, hang in there with those SUV's. Now there's a real
vehicle. May I make one suggestion, for your next purchase, get you a real
SUV; Suburban, Excursion, Yukon. Lose those SUV "want-to-be's", and go for
the Big Dogs. You can get a lot more hikers and packs in one of these.

Tori