[at-l] size

Rhino,

I'd be less concerned about the pack to weight ratio that just the overall
weight of the pack.  I hiked at 6'7" and 280lbs down to 220lbs before I got
off the trail.  I never got my pack weight under 45 lbs aud usually hiked
out of town carrying about 50lbs.  Your pack weight will be higher that
others because of a bigger sleeping bag or tent.  You might also have some
trouble finding a pack long enough for your torso.  The longer pack has a
higher weight.  Tall clothing also weighs a tad more.  Maybe you'll carry an
extra five to ten pounds over what other hikers have.

Too Tall

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup