[at-l] I wasn't even driving...

> From: KarenS62@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [at-l] Why off topic, SUV's

### Her POGness did NOT write:
> "Sport utility vehicles have become like guns: Everyone knows
> they're dangerous, but you can't exactly force millions of
> Americans to give them up overnight."
### Don't worry, POG dear, these same people, who also target
motorcycles and dodgeball (and when that's done, trail hiking
and running with sharp sticks) only have your best interests at
heart. And as long as there is a business/dollar interest behind
it, SUVs, guns, and motorcycles have little to fear. On the
other hand, trail hiking, rock climbing, and running with a
sharp stick are doomed.

> I remember being a passenger going 108 MPH over a long, wet
high bridge crossing the Thames River on I95 and swerving from
lane to lane. Were we in an SUV? Nope, we were in a Mercury
sedan.
### For the record, I was not driving. That time. Actually,
Connecticut (let's sniff a tear for the ol' home state) may be
the only state east of the Mississippi in which POG and I have
not exceeded the speed limit. [I didn't just write that.]

Drive carefully,
Sloetoe
Motorcycle Safety Foundation
Certified Instructor #84847