[at-l] hello

--
In a message dated 1/6/2003 10:15:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

You left out:
Don't say an occasional bad word instead of the abbreviation (even if others
do it and no one notices).
You'll get  castigated....pummelled.. etc.... (unless you have connections).

Though this WF crap has to go.... Worse than anything I EVER did.
Get over it.

Russ