[at-l] Jim Owen for President committee

--

-------Original Message-------

From: Jim and/or Ginny Owen
 It's "freedom-based". It says I'll hike from one end to the
other. It says I'll enjoy the journey. It says I'll see the country, meet
the people and learn what I can.
XXXTEDXXX  Doesn't that say it all?   That's exactly what my 03 hike is
gonna be about.
I'll work on you campaign, should you choose to run, Jim.
Soleman - WAYAG ?
Ted Anderson  www.trailjournals.com/soleman

It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic
happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the
Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America

                                                  Daniel Boone