[at-l] GA RUCK -- Food & Food Preparation Equipment List -- Update as of ...

--
In a message dated 1/5/2003 6:19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
daveh@psknet.com writes:

> Looks as if Saturday night dinner is veering toward Chili -- with one firm
> "a bunch of chili" and one tentative "Chili for the group."
> (Vcat &Sly might need to coordinate to be sure we don't overload, as the
> last count which I have seen still has us with about 25 folk coming.)

Looks like I may have to bail out on the chili.  A single pot which probably
wouldn't be more than a small cup for 25 is unfortunately out of my reach at
this time.  No job yet, and my chili is expensive to make.

On the bright side, we will be there and I'll have my slides, projector etc.
However, I don't have a screen.  Is there ample room on the HQ cabin walls,
are they white and/or does anyone have a screen?

Also, weather permitting we'd like to do the Approach Trail southbound on
Monday and need a ride up FS route 42 Sunday afternoon or evening.  If the
road is open and clear, can I get a volunteer?

Thanks,  Sly