From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of The
Weathercarrot
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 6:37 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Ruck Ride from Maine?

Hi -

I had pretty much given up on the idea of making it to the Ruck this
year,
but it seems, according to some people in the past few days, that it
might
be a good idea for me to try anyway. So, if there's anyone in the state
of
Maine headed down there (and back again afterwards) and wouldn't mind
the
company, please let me know. Thanks!

wc