[at-l] snow

In a message dated 1/4/03 4:09:26 PM, kendall@enter.net writes:

<< Here on the NJ/PA border we had 7 inches of fresh snow

last night...on top of 5 inches left over from

Christmas. >>

We picked up 18 inches in New Hampshire.  That is on top of 8 inches from
Christmas and 5 inches Thursday night into Friday morning.  Concord NH
reports 52 inches so far this winter season.  We've had our driveway plowed
three times since Friday morning.  And more is on the way each evening for
the next several days.  It is beautiful around here but traveling on local
roads is becoming difficult.

                                                    Art