From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Felix
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 9:38 AM
To: AT-list
Subject: [at-l] "Happy Anniversary, baby. Got you on my miiiind..."

So, I sez to Lulu, I sez....Oh, hi there. This is the last
walk down memory path you get from me...well, until I give
you another one of some sort. So, let's go. Want to?

Four years ago this very minute, three thruhikers were
nervously, quietly
or less.
There were no lollies being gagged. I would occasionally ask
if they
intended on doing any yellow-blazing in the last 7.6 miles.
They'd laff.

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]