Re[4]: [at-l] Genuineness of Contemporary Thru-hikes

>"...I am not arguing. I'm simply not interested in whether HWMNBN agrees or
>disagrees...." proclaims Orange Bug, but who does seem terribly upset over
>"HWMNBM getting a quote in a little article about a thru hiker....it is the
>arrogance I can do without."

 Wingfoot only voiced what is pretty common knowledge among those who know
anything about the trail community. As for OB's lack of interest in my opinions,
that is certainly understandable. From time to time there are opinions expressed
on these lists that I'm not particularly interested in either.

However, I find it less than useful to point this out when it occurs. I figure
someone else is probably interested, but that's only my opinion. OB's and YMMV.

Weary