[at-l] PA Ruck "cleaned" up list ; )

--
 I took a few minutes and shrank the font to 8 pitch  and cleaned it up a bit
for you Sly....
 I hope I did not mess this up too much...

Enjoy!  Sparky!

Jim &Ginny Owens          SpiritEagle&SpiritWalker)          Silver Spring,
MD          camp
<A HREF="mailto:spiriteagle99@hotmail.com";>spiriteagle99@hotmail.com</A>

John O' Mahoney               John O Brick,                         NJ
                            hostel
<A HREF="mailto:johno@monmouth.com";>johno@monmouth.com</A>

Gary Roberts
 Rockville,MD                    camp
<A HREF="mailto:groberts@npr.org";>groberts@npr.org</A>

Michael Caccavle             EZ-DOES-IT                            West
Paterson, NJ
<A HREF="mailto:cacc3150@webtv.net";>cacc3150@webtv.net</A>

Russ Drake                      Sparky &Stick Dawg              Carlisle, PA
                        commute
<A HREF="mailto:adkhiker2003@wmconnect.com";>adkhiker2003@wmconnect.com</A>

Marsha, Lynne, Amy &Deb
Cleveland,OH                        hostel
<A HREF="mailto:atrailhiker@adelphia.net";>atrailhiker@adelphia.net</A>

Amy Skowronek
Lanham,MD                             camp
<A HREF="mailto:askowronek@mindspring.com";>askowronek@mindspring.com</A>

<A HREF="mailto:bushwackerfish@mindspring.com";>bushwackerfish@mindspring.com</A>                                  ChapelHill, NC

Steve Landis
  Carlisle,PA                               commute
<A HREF="mailto:landis@epix.net";>landis@epix.net</A>

Bob Dudley                      greyowl
Easton, PA                               camp
<A HREF="mailto:greyowl@rcn.com";>greyowl@rcn.com</A>

Karen Sousa POG                                                           NC
<A HREF="mailto:KarenS62@aol.com";>KarenS62@aol.com</A>

Christopher Hughes         Sugardaddy                            Pittsburgh,
PA                         undecided
<A HREF="mailto:sugardaddy@walking-wounded.com";>sugardaddy@walking-wounded.com</A>

Ed Kendall                             Mr. Ed
  DE Water Gap                             camp
<A HREF="mailto:kendall@enter.net";>kendall@enter.net</A>

Regan
<A HREF="mailto:Rhw1214@aol.com";>Rhw1214@aol.com</A>

Hummingbird &Dutch Treat
  Ellijay, GA camp
<A HREF="mailto:athummingbird@ellijay.com";>athummingbird@ellijay.com</A>

Russ Dade                             Gimp
       SC                                          camp
<A HREF="mailto:trailr@aol.com";>trailr@aol.com</A>

Vera Lehmkuhl                         TheMissing Kink                     IN
<A HREF="mailto:vjl_47@yahoo.com";>vjl_47@yahoo.com</A>

Glenda Hubbard                       Sparrow
Harrisburg, PA                commute
John Hutchinson                      Hutch
<A HREF="mailto:glendahubbard@yahoo.com";>glendahubbard@yahoo.com</A>

Mark Hudson                            Skeeter
   NY
<A HREF="mailto:hudsom@us.ibm.com";>hudsom@us.ibm.com</A>

Jack Tarlin                                 Baltimore Jack
   Hanover,NH
<A HREF="mailto:baltimorejack@hotmail.com";>baltimorejack@hotmail.com</A>

Art Cloutman
          Gilmanton,NH                   camp
<A HREF="mailto:ArtCloutmn@aol.com";>ArtCloutmn@aol.com</A>

Paula Anderson Cheerio
  Silver Spring, MD              camp
<A HREF="mailto:at_cheerio@hotmail.com";>at_cheerio@hotmail.com</A>

Susan Davis                          Raccoon
  Rochester, NY
<A HREF="mailto:futabachan@yahoo.com";>futabachan@yahoo.com</A>

Jan Leitschuh
          NC
<A HREF="mailto:janl2@mindspring.com";>janl2@mindspring.com</A>

Tom Whitcomb
       EastBerlin, PA                     commute
<A HREF="mailto:twhitc05@yahoo.com";>twhitc05@yahoo.com</A>

Richard Mann Pittsburgh
   Pittsburgh, PA
<A HREF="mailto:yugrekih@yahoo.com";>yugrekih@yahoo.com</A>

Gary &Caroline Cook
    Medina, OH                          hostel
<A HREF="mailto:cjcook@zoominternet.net";>cjcook@zoominternet.net</A>

Rich Ehli                                Beegfut
          Long Island, NY                    camp
<A HREF="mailto:richehli@optonline.net";>richehli@optonline.net</A>

Jim Purdy                                 Just Jim
        Long Island, NY                    hostel
<A HREF="mailto:jpurdy@suffolk.lib.ny.us";>jpurdy@suffolk.lib.ny.us</A>

Mary Morgan &Hubby
<A HREF="mailto:mmmorganlady@yahoo.com";>mmmorganlady@yahoo.com</A>

Shelly Thimmer
         Gloucester, MA
<A HREF="mailto:sthimmer@yahoo.com";>sthimmer@yahoo.com</A>

Rosaleen
            Hudson, MA
<A HREF="mailto:rosaleen43@aol.com";>rosaleen43@aol.com</A>

Leanna Joyner
        Washington,DC                       camp
<A HREF="mailto:leannalj@yahoo.com";>leannalj@yahoo.com</A>

Rick Story Toolshed
      Hellertown, PA                        camp
<A HREF="mailto:Richard.story@adventis.com";>Richard.story@adventis.com</A>

Brian Umbrell                       CJ
         Chambersburg, PA hostel/commute
<A HREF="mailto:hancock@innernet.net";>hancock@innernet.net</A>