[at-l] PA Ruck "cleaned" up list ; )

It doesn't work to change the font and size as Ryan strips such
formating as a means of helping to block worms and other nasty
messages. You might consider a list with just the names, possibly
followed by their email address on a seperate line. The word wrapping
makes it illegible to many of us, as noted in my brief quote of your
original.

Bill...