Fw: [at-l] Mice!! (was Mice (is Mice))

Oh bosh, this stuff is ubiquitous in our environment and if there were any
hazards associated with it there would be folks dropping like flies. Since
no one has seen any such mass kill-offs, especially among the janitorial
staffs of the world, the evidence is overwhelming that here are no such
hazards. The same logic that applies to DEET. I wasn't aware that naphalene
was still in use for moth balls but based on that compounds polynuclear
aromatic structure I would be slightly more cautious about it.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"