[at-l] New Year's Eve in $%^ KS

--
<< Well, it was almost a mini-ruck... >>

And a very successful one, indeed -- dubbed "way cool" by our 12-year old
companion (who typified the general maturity level of the group).

<< ...and we had CHOCOLATE fondue (of course! ;->) for dessert... >>

Which atoned, more or less, for Give Me CHOCOLATE's (?) dessert contribution
at Christmas dinner -- PINK ice cream with candied mints in it.  Hmmm...Give
Me Peppermint?  (or, as a discerning guest last night suggested --
"Peppermint Pat(ti)?")

Best wishes for a happy new year to all,
Walkabout