[at-l] New Year's Eve in $%^ KS

Well, it was almost a mini-ruck. A camp-out was out of the question, so
Walkabout and Dee came over and joined Blaze and me and another friend for
the evening. To make this somewhat hiking related, we sat around a fire,
even though it went on and off with a switch. Blaze made cheese fondue using
the recipe from "Simple Foods for the Pack," and we had CHOCOLATE fondue (of
course! ;->) for dessert with fruit and smashmellows for dipping. Ken and
Dee brought along an AT game, but we never got around to actually playing
it.

Here's to peace, health, happy trails, and more hiking in 2003-
Give Me Chocolate