[at-l] AT Critters (was Spiders (was Mice))

Hey Mara,

Don't wait to build a bat box. They are indigenous to every part of the
contiguous United States, even in cities.

Have you ever seen a Nighthawk? It greatly resembles a Whippoorwill and is a
prolific consumer of mosquitoes, and flying ants.

Lee I Joe
Lee Parker

It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of java that thoughts acquire speed.
The hands acquire trembling.
The trembling becomes a warning.
It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.

-- Frank Herbert