[at-l] spiders

Jim, you missed a good one with Stitches, when we were on the
Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway. At one point the trail crosses under a main
highway through a concrete culvert, which Mrs Gorp and I arrived at first,
and promptly dubbed "Shelob's Lair". We crawled, ducked, and scuttled our
way through, and then dropped our packs and got our cameras out to see
Stitches reaction when she arrived. Unfortuantely spider webs in culverts
don't photograph very well, but we could have used a video of Stitches...
It started with "How the hell..." <vbg>

skeeter