[at-l] AT Fundraising Thru Specialy License Plates - Update re Some NC Efforts

Excellent work, already! I expect that the AT maintainer groups in NC
will already be 501(c)(3) organizations, hence this would help you get
a heads up on membership list for potential license tag buyers and an
in-state charitable organization. Another option would include taking
petitions to RUCKs, Trail Days and similar festivals. I anticipate that
this is a similar procedure in other states.

My favorite AT logo would be a white blaze, but I bet the background in
NC is still white. I would expect that the ATC has suitable logos ready
to roll out.

Bill...