[at-l] Wish me Luck!

Well, Thanks to you all for the great advice you have given me!  I am now 13
days from Springer and I am so excited to go.  I am finishing up all the
loose ends and these next two weeks are going to fly by.  Last night, I
graduated from The Woodlands High School (YAHOOOOOO!) and today my family
and I are driving North to visit family and friends in central IL and
southwest WI.  We wont return until Dec 31st and then I fly to Atlanta on
Jan 1 2003!  So in order to clean up this mailbox of mine and to make sure
it doesnt fill up to fast, I have to unsubscribe from the AT-L. :(   But all
is well and I will return in about nine months.  If you folks want to get in
contact with me please write me at:

rrodiii@pocketmail.com

If you would like to see my online journal it is at :

www.trailjournals.com/ronrod

Well thanks alot!

Peace
Ron

PS At the request of a couple people, I will be posting my journal on the
AT-L.

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf