[at-l] (Guest Post) New AT databook cover photo

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Arthur Gaudet <agaudet@theworld.com>.
* Please use <mailto:agaudet@theworld.com> to reply to the sender.

Just wanted to let the listers know that one of my AT photos was used for t=
he new AT databook cover. It's a great honor for me, and it's the first pho=
to that I've had published. Thanks to ATC for picking it. It was taken in 1=
997 at the Pinnacle in PA, early morning sun, shot with a polarizer filter.=
 You can see a small version at the AT Store website  http://www.atctrailst=
ore.org/catalog/iteminfo.cfm?itemid=3D68&compid=3D1

Best of the holidays to everyone. I've been traveling and couch-surfing sin=
ce October, with no real plans as of yet. I'm not reading the list since I'=
m mostly borrowing machines, but can be reached via email at agaudet@thewor=
ld.com

Arthur (RockDancer) Gaudet