Re[4]: [at-l] Re: Getting OT: Gov ain't good or bad

>"...this is NOT the forum for this topic and you know it." thinks Jim.

Ah, Jim. I did not raise the issue here. I'm simply responding in the forum
where the issue was raised -- just as you did, "and you know it." The problem
with TA is that the popular issues get raised here -- not by me, but mostly by
those who urged that the advocacy list be created.

 Those who urged the creation not only don't use it, but some actively
 discourage use by announcing falsely from time to time that it is a trivial
 list.

 Until those who urge it's creation become actively involved, the TA list will
 be beside the point most of the time.

 Weary