Re[2]: [at-l] AT Fund On Income Tax Form

> If you read MacKaye closely you would see that he
> addresses how all the social problems you list end up
> being dealt with by growth. Growth means land
> destruction.

I wonder at the need to rehash this, but...

If growth means land destruction, then you should be trying to stop growth,
not save land.  One is proactive, and the other is reactive.

If I had a skin rash, and my doctor said, "Well the good news is that there
is a little patch of healthy skin in the middle of your chest.  Let's focus
on saving that.", I would get another doctor in a hurry.

Shane