[at-l] Re: question for the blokes - another vote for the synthetic boxers

If you are having chafing issues, I definitely
recommend Body Glide.  I had bad chafing while I was
on the trail this summer, and once I bought a stick of
Body Glide, I had no more chafing problems.  Body
Glide comes in a stick, like deodorant, and cost
somewhere around $4 per stick.  One stick lasted me
from Waynesboro to Katahdin, and it was definitely a
lifesaver.  Just apply Body Glide every third day or
so, and I'd be willing to bet that your chafing
problems will be drastically reduced.  I'm not sure
where you can buy Body Glide other than at Rockfish
Gap Outfitters in Waynesboro, VA, but I'm sure there
are lots of other places that sell it. Happy hiking
and Merry Christmas!

Superfeet
GA->ME '02