[at-l] vacation?

Things keep getting more interesting...
I'm looking at doing the Finger Lakes Trail next year, and planned on an
April to June timeframe. Now work kicks in, in order to provide engineering
support to the manufacturing line we end up working rotating weekends on 12
hour shifts. By the time I realize the sign-up sheet is bouncing around the
two weeks that are left are the two right before my vacation... so I end up
with a twelve-hour day on a Thursday and jumping in the car to drive a few
hundred miles for the start of my hike on Friday... should be interesting
pulling those last minute plans together....
And they wonder at work why I consider a month off the minimum amount of
vacation...

skeeter