[at-l] On Topic Quote

Yep it is, I am going to be the last one in building so I will turn the
luights out whenI leave. I won't be the first one in the building when
I return so I will not have to turn the heat.  At least I work for a
Company that says I can take Dec 26th off.  My neighbor was told
she had to work Dec 26th or she would be fired.  Oh by the way
she has no union representation, no health insurance, and cannot
get paid for more than 35 hrs a week though they have forced her
to work more.  She will be starting a new job in January but she
has not given two weeks notice as it means she will be
immediately fired.

How is this trail relate?  It is a company that every goes to to buy
cheap gear and supplies; WalMart.  It is the bottom line, niot
human resources that are important to the american corpaoration.

Grey Owl