[at-l] From the horse's mouth:

I believe we have both - a list that shuns the dark force and a list
that deals with real issues.

We had it before.

We have it now.

We will have it in the future.

The old timers and the newbies are willing to invest time and effort to
help our list progress toward the light, in spite of those who would
distract and insult the list, the members and our host.

Bill...