[at-l] From the horse's mouth:

>"...Roxy baby, I'm in favor of ANYthing which gets your darkness off of the
>at-l. Is that clear enough?" insists sloetoe.

Come on guys. We have a choice. We can continue to lambaste RnR with posts like
the above and those recently from OB and Jim, or we can try to create --
recreate maybe -- a list that attempts to discuss real issues in a rational,
sensible way.

RnR is not going away. RnR has made an effort to moderate his sometimes
overpowering in your face messages. The list can continue to attack past ills or
it can welcome his efforts by responding in kind.

In deference to Jack's plea I'm not going to post all the examples of our
failure to respond in kind. But I certainly can, and may have to.

Jim 18 months ago chided me for calling a message "silly." He was right. I
should have simply explained my point, and let the list members decide in their
own minds which of us -- or whether either of us -- were silly.

By the same token, it does little to further rational discussion to deride other
list members as "selfish," or displaying a "lack of reasoning." If we could each
manage to present our positions on matters brought to the list and refrain from
questioning the motives or the mental abilities of those who have different
ideas this would be a happier and more useful list in my somewhat humble
opinion.

Weary

He now