[at-l] Need book reviews

--

I have a couple of books I need reviews for for the Spring ALDHA newsletter ,
deadline 2/15. I have a volunteer for one of them already but am still
looking for someone to review a book on hammocks. I have the book here and
can send it whomever volunteers. I would prefer an ALDHA member. Heck, for
$7.00 a year, why aren't you all ALDHA members?  It's the best bargain in the
world!  (Amy, you can pay me later for the membership recruitment)

Email me offlist if you think you might be interested in this review
opportunity at karens62@aol.com

POG
the world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful. -- e.e. cummings