[at-l] My Packlist for AT Starting Jan 2nd

Orangebug & List-
    For the ease of use I continue to carry the bandaids.  I had originally
thought the same thing as you, but this summer while I was in Maine I got a
small cut on my finger.  I had some guaze and duct so no problem.  Well I
wrapped it up and it just became a mess.  So at the next shelter I asked if
anyone could spot me a bandaid.  Someone obliged and I was on my way.  So
for a quarter of an ounce, I carry bandaids. YMMV

I like the idea of dropping the moist towelletes for the polar pure.  When
you use polar pure, do you just pour the solution on or do you dilute the
solution?  Anyone?

  Also,  I keep an LED light, pocketknife, and plastic whistle (which has a
crappy little compass and a thermometer on it)

Well thanks for all the input

Peace
Ron