[at-l] (no subject)

From: "R Rod" <rrodiii@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:13:09 -0600
Subject: [at-l] My Packlist for AT Starting Jan 2nd

Well here it is... What would you add?

### Ahhhh, myself??? I could see me in this picture...

NICE LIST.

1) Fleece liner for bag. (It's going to get COLD.)
2) Spare spoon. (WHAT a pain!)
3) Sneauxshoe repair kit. (WHAT a pain!)
4) Wide-mouth bottle till Troutdale. (It's COLD.)
5) Whazza mylar bivy for? (I can think of lots of good uses, but
none that would put it in a ditty bag instead of with
sleeping/shelter gear.

Best Wishes, and if you're around New Year's morning, I may see
you down there.
Sloetoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!