[at-l] cash/travellers cheques/shiny stones?

"Gregory A. Benkert" <gbenkert@fuse.net> wrote in message
[clip]
Travelers Cheques -- I found them to be more trouble than they are worth.
While you would think that everyone would accept them, I found quite a few
places that didn't know what they were and simply wouldn't accept any checks
even travelers cheques.  I would, however, carry them if I didn't have
anyone at home to take care of bills.  In that case, I would put them in my
bounce box and resupply as needed.

I have actually had a bank refuse to cash an American Express Travelers
Check! I went next door to the A&W Rootbeer store and they took it...

Credit/Debit and Cash only!

Lee I Joe