[at-l] every once in a while...

Nalgene makes waterproof polypro sheets which are sold as paper. Its quite
expensive and using a inkjet the results still weren't as waterproof as we
wanted. Maybe a laser printer would have worked better. The polypro paper is
not too good with roller ball pens either, the writing tends to disfuse out.
They make notebooks with this stuff in it too, found min lab supply
catalogs.

 We usually go to a art supply store and buy either spray matte or spray fix
and spray printed sheets with that. You'll get solidly waterproof prints
then but you need to really give it a good spraying. We ended up spraying
the waterproof polypro sheets above which worked.

Bryan