[at-l] every once in a while...

--
In a message dated 12/12/2002 8:41:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> >Speaking of computers...  Has anyone tried the "waterproof" papers in a
> >computer printer?  I understand they make some.  Well actually I scanned
> an
> >ad or article for software that prints topos.  And they recommended a
> >waterproof paper.  Does it work?

For my CDT maps I used Canon Bubble Jet paper.  Water resistant and printable
on both sides, the ink didn't run when the maps got wet.  Another tip, keep
your printed maps in a gallon size zip lock, they fit perfectly and you can
see though them.

Sly