[at-l] Re: Re: [at-l] ATC helps in fight against AT encroachment

Though the new governor is a democrat (democrat does not equal enviromental=
ist)he is pretty much a business supporter.  By the way we do have a defice=
t in this years budget and he may also be looking for tax revenue.?  I don'=
t know what is going to happen on this issue, but I think that the final ou=
tcome is that they are plasnning on developing private property and if they=
 fill the proper enviromental impact studies they will probably be allowed =
to build the track.  The AMC and the AT both have links to this issue on th=
eir webpages and addresses of people to which interested parties can write =
to.  I realize this should be on the TA list, but this is where I initally =
saw the posting.

Grey Owl