[at-l] Re: AT-L digest, Vol 1 #1317 - 53 msgs

> If a large percentage of list members would prefer that the list be
> actively kept on topic, then send me an email indicating this.

I STRONGLY favor keeping it on topic.  The only reason I'm on
the list now is that I can no longer scan on the Web Archive
(formerly available at http://www.backcountry.net/).

However, as with the other times I have been on the list, I am
giving serious consideration to leaving again.  Even in digest form,
it is difficult for me to find the relatively small percentage of topics
that are of interest to me.  Keeping the list on topic (no "i agree!"
replies, no inside jokes, no more endless WF debates, etc.) would
help.

I greatly appreciate the work you do.  I will continue to appreciate
it no matter how you decide to run the list in the future.

-Mark Rebuck, AT 2001
fromatl@markrebuck.com, http://www.markrebuck.com/