[at-l] Outfitters (Was something about Yahoo Groups)

in relation to charleston, princeton nj is downright close to the actual
campmor store too. if i remember, there's a good-sized EMS right next
door as well.

careful - i stopped there on my way to the airport to atlanta, and
started the trail with an extra stove and 2 extra ways of treating my
water....

--sugardaddy