[at-l] Vote

If a large percentage of list members would prefer that the list be
actively kept on topic, then send me an email indicating this.

If not, let me know via email as well.

I've always said that the membership determines what the list is about,
so here's your chance.

Please respond in private email.

In other news, I'm pleased at the response to my query about hosting a
remote/backup DNS/MX server this time, so I've bought an ultrasparc and
have taken the day off to set it up.   I haven't decided on what would
be the best place for it to go but I'll be in touch with these folks
shortly.

-Ryan