[at-l] Does anybody feel like...

...a word of the day? Yes, no, maybe so? I reckon I do. So,
let's see what I'm able to whup up for us. We got us a
little freezing rain and snow here in Indiana this a.m.
Perhaps enuff to delay my trip east a day or so. Perhaps
not. Did I tell ya I'm heading east? Going to the Baltimore
area and bouncin' around seein' some hikin' friends and
kinfolk and the like. So, I may be lookin' some of ya
up...so, ya better buy some SPAM...

anyway, anyhow, anywhere I choose. I'm feelin' good today,
now how 'bout you? I've got me a song in my heart...so,
let's make that the word of the day, eh? It shall be:

Melody

Feeling a bit mellow, Dee said it was okay that I marry
Jessica.

No way, not today? Hmmm, you're tuff. Of course, if you'd
like, you can still use melody. I know I will. She likes
that. What else we got? How about this:

Average

Though I had her fone number, I didn't have her age.
(Ohhh, daddy like.)

Or...

The average mean person will thoughtlessly park his mode of
travel on a median strip.

How about:

Vixen

When asked who was going on the Damone family vacation,
Teresa said "Vic's in".  (I had better than
this...but...well...but.)

And, the ever popular:

Attributes

Without a tree, buttes tend to get hot during the day.

Well, there ya go. That oughta keep ya busy for the day...

A foxy vixen, Melody's attributes were above average.

(I think that none of this is on topic, trail-related or
family-oriented. So...)

My family hikes on the trail.

--
Felix Navidad