[at-l] Maildrop and Re-Supply Information

If anyone's interested, my original post regarding this subject, as well as
additions and updates for the 2003 hiking season, can now be found at one
location.

www.whiteblaze.net.article/AT_resupply.html

Of all of the posts I've made regarding Trail advice/suggestions, this is
perhaps the one that seems to have had the most favorable response; I hope
some of the new folks find it useful.  This site (www.whiteblaze.net) also
contains a Q&A Forum that is rapidly becoming the most extensive one of its
sort that I know of on the Internet, and deals exclusively, or nearly
exclusively with planning and preparing long hikes on the A.T. There are a
great many folks on this list who hold a vast ammount of knowledge on the
Trail, and are therefore in a position to help a great many people; I hope
some of you decide to contribute and help with this new site, as well as
participating regularly here on the List.  It is also a completely "open,"
un-restricted Interactive site, which sets it apart from several other
well-known addresses.