[at-l] source urls.... WILL WE SUFFER FROM OUR RUNNING/HIKING???: Your EKG.

 From: "Dave Solomon" <runforsmiles@hotmail.com>
Subject: WILL WE SUFFER FROM RUNNING ULTRAS???

### should have a CAPITAL "k", dang it!
http://osl.iu.edu/~tveldhui/albums/2002/Knobstone/

If you want to read more, I can recommend
### WITHOUT the "l" at the end...
http://www.physsportsmed.com/issues/2001/03_01/estes.htm

http://www.physsportsmed.com/issues/1999/09_99/cant_ans.htm

http://pcvc.sminter.com.ar/cvirtual/cvirteng/cienteng/ceeng/cem3901i/ipellicc/ipellicc.htm

http://sportsmedicine.lsumc.edu/Sports/Soccer/Cites/Cardio.html

Two journal articles, available from pdf.s, from urls that
Google gave up...
"Interpreting the Electrocardiogram" Juvet, Chan, Wald;
University of Toronto Medical Journal, v77n1, December1999.
and
"Physiologic Limits of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Elite
Junior Athletes: Relevance to Differential Diagnosis of
Athlete's Heart and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy" Sharma, Maron,
Whyte, Firoozi, Elliot, and McKenna; Journal of the American
College of Cardiology, v40n8, October 16, 2002.

And lastly, and lest anyone think I pooh-pooh the importance of
getting *any* anomoly checked out, I offer the journal of
long-time DRS lister Peter della Famina:
http://homepage.mac.com/contours/_Cardiology/Conclusion.html

Please:
Get your blood/stress ekg on file, be a patient patient, and
run/hike in health.