[at-l] Layering Question

--
I'll start my AT thru-hike in early April 2003. Let me know what
your opinions are about layering for that time of year in Georgia. I
know I will need a base wicking layer, an insulating layer (fleece),
and a windbreaker.

What I'm trying to sort out is the insulating layer. Here are the
options I've narrowed it down to:

--one 100 wt fleece pullover
--one 200 wt jacket or pullover
--both a 100 wt pullover and a 200 wt jacket--I would
send the 200 wt home when no longer needed
--2 100 wt fleeces, one a pullover and the other a jacket

Please let me know what you think. If you have other ideas about a
layering system, feel free to list those. I posted this same request on the=
 backpackinglight yahoo group and received a lot of really helpful response=
s. Just curious to see what you think. Thanks in advance for the help!

Alison