[at-l] Tirade or Truth

Jack, what comes across as a tirade is the emotional response to things
that are "patently ridiculous." No amount of documentation or explanation
will change the minds of those devoted to either loving or despising WF.
Even a fair summary of his strengths offers opportunity for extremists to
flagellate the non-believers.

If RnR or anyone else wishes to believe absence of rebuttal equals
agreement,  that is fine by me. I deal with delusional thought processes
for a living, and most real people know how to detect them also. Let it go.

OrangeBug