[at-l] Nomand Lite

Ditto my Nomad lite.

BTW -- check-out the Nomad 242 for even more room.

I have posted the following before:

I have struggled for some time with why some folk seem to get a good deal
more condensation than others in a singlewall.  After all we all exhale near
100% humidity near body temperature air.

I am beginning to suspect from antidotal observation the perspiration is
also a big factor.

First observation: The condensation at the foot of the tent.

Second observation:  When I use a VB inside my bag, I tend to get noticeably
less condensation on the tent and nearly none at the foot.

Third observation:  Folk who tend to report having been cold during the
night, who report using more bag, more extra clothing, etc, also seem to be
the ones who also report more condensation.  I am wondering if some folk
"need" to the warm enough to actively sweat a bit to feel comfortable,
whereas others sleep well below that level and have only the perspiration
need to keep the skin moist -- w/o the excess moisture to cool the body and
create a condensation problem.

In any case, I suspect the perspiration is a larger contributor than I had
previously considered.

So, you might want to consider a VB inside your bag.

Chainsaw