[at-l] Janzaweenie

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:47:11 -0500
From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com>
To: AT-List <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] New AT Half-Way Point

Sly-deMan wroted:
> The only serious advice y'all ever hear from me, "Keep
persisting!"  Over 2000 miles is a loooong way.....  but it can
be done.
> Sly

and then Jandaweenie respondeth-vouthie:
"Will everyone remind me of this in the hot summer months of
2003? I am SUCH a major heat weenie.
Best to remind me that if I was home, I'd have to be working...

### Jan, yes are *such* the weenie. Here's the clue: You done
the LT, dearie. You'll glide up the interstate-like AT like a
Tennessee Walker. You gots nuthing to worry about. Barring
injury or natural disaster, you'll dew jess phine. Just get up
every morning and say "I'm not going to make it to Katahdin
*today*." As long as you say that, and keep dem pheets pointed
North, one day you'll be wrong.

Bless all yew Naught-Threes,
Sloetoe

=====